Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best weapon to use in these FPS?

ok so i am now working on setting up new weapons to use on mw2 and black ops, there are so many weapons i do not use in the game since I am an MLG gamer and using certain classes are required, so are there any people out there that can give me some new suggestions to run? I am a guy who usually runs with these weapons: MPL, Galil, L96, and a Stoner for black ops and then for mw2 its Intervention, UMP, ACR, Scar so are there any other suggestions? im looking for possible new team weapons so let me know what works for you, and if anyone was wondering im MLG from Rage Clan second in nationals of 08 and 09 gamertag for XBL is cyklonefire but let me get some opinions on classes, if you want send me your gamertag at beginning of post and i will be sure to do what i can to add you and bring you on to youtube for commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment