Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finishing a tied game at a later date?

I have a question about a tied game during regular season. My son was sick for a game at start of season. The game was called in 4th inning as a tie becuase of time limit. I was told we will continue game in next two weeks. I was told we will start the fifth inning and played one inning and see you scores more. My boy missed first game, can he play in game now, even though he missed start of game due to illness. One umpire said yes and one umpire said no? I was also told that there two pitchers and and are two pitchers that pitched out in orginal game cant pitch in rest of game? one ump said yes they can becuase they had rest days, and one ump said no becuase they pithed out and considered same game? Can someone help with my questions. Unfortunately this game will decide who goes to TOC's. My both is #2 player on team and him being sick cost us the outright win.

No comments:

Post a Comment