Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yet another bad call... sigh?

Down 6-2 in the 9th, the jays have more come from behind wins than any team this year. After 2 straight hits int he 9th, Price was taken out. They scored bautista (who has reached base in 10 straight at bats) to make it 6-3, Rivera hits another single.. then with 2 on, nobody out, Travis Snider lays a perfect bunt down... AND BEATS IT OUT! yet, he was called out. Which lead to them losing the game on a crucial missed call... anybody else notice the ump being in the wrong spot? HE COULDNT EVEN SEE THE BASE FROM HIS ANGLE! I'm getting so sick of the horrible umps and bad calls in the worse situations seem to be happening more and more often. I understand umps are only human, but if only I could mess up at my job so much and not get fired, then maybe I'd have some sympathy for them. They can't keep changing outcomes of game like this. I'm any one of you can think of atleast 5 recent games where an umpires blown call resulted in a loss for a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment