Monday, July 18, 2011

Should i ask her to be my gf?

i asked her to go paint balling with me for our first date and she said yes. we had lots of fun... it was squads of two and she wanted to stick with me. Later, she had no idea how to shoot so i had to do that put my arm round her thing until she learned and she started blushing when i did that...i would always protect her,if they shot at her i would always block but obviously she got hit a few times but she laughed it off...then someone had thrown those weird paint ball grenades that squirt paint and i when i saw it i did that dramatic 'NO!!" and grabbed her and fell on the floor with her and we were laughing and i said 'damn masks' and i took off both of our masks and i kissed her right on the floor and she blushes...should i ask her to be my gf? we're both 15

No comments:

Post a Comment