Friday, July 15, 2011

My computer suffered from a virus and now the control panel and programs won't work?!?

Well i thought it had recovered by itself, but when i tried going to my display settings a pop-up message came up saying tht "The Application Was Not Found". It's doing this for everything in the control panel!! Even the Add or Delete Programs list! The control panel not working anymore??!! Also i try opening my programs on the computer and a dialog box comes up asking which program would you like to open this with?! It even does this when you try to UNinstall the program using it's actual file i would go to it's folder and double uninstall and boom, Which program would you like to open this with? Wat the hell?! The programs won't work and the control panel's deleted?!! WAT DO I DO? WAT DO I DO?!

No comments:

Post a Comment